Author: From "Jerusalem" by Sami Tamimi and Yotam Ottolenghi
- ½ of large kohlrabi or 1 whole medium sized (about 1⅔lbs)
- ⅓ cup thick yogurt
- 5 tbsp sour cream or plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp soft goat or mascarpone cheese
- 1 small clove garlic, smashed
- 1½ tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely minced fresh mint, cilantro or parsley
- 1 tsp dried mint
- salt and pepper
- Peel the kohlrabi, cut into ⅔-inch dice and put in a large mixing bowl. Set aside and make the dressing.
- Put the yogurt, sour cream, goat or mascarpone cheese, garlic, lemon huice and olive oil in a medium bowl. Add ⅓ tsp salt and a healthy grind of pepper and whisk until smooth.
- Add the dressing to the kohlrabi followed by the fresh and dried mint, gently stir and place into a serving dish