Radish and Arugula Salad with Pecorino and Lemon
Published on July 6, 2016 | By Leslie |
- 2 tablespoons finely grated plus 3 tablespoons coarsely grated Pecorino or other hard, flavourful cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small bunch radishes, trimmed and scrubbed
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together the 2 tablespoons of finely grated Pecorino, lemon juice, a couple pinches of salt and a few grinds of pepper if you’re using it.
- 2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly. Taste for seasoning and set aside
- 3. Slice the radishes into thin rounds. You should have about 1 cup
- 4. In a serving bowl, combine the radishes, arugula, 3 tablespoons coarsely grated Pecorino and about two thirds of the dressing
- 5. Toss well, taste, and add more dressing if needed. Serve right away, before the radishes and arugula start to wilt!