Roasted Bok Choy
Published on July 6, 2016 | By Leslie |
- baby bok choy, any amount
- sesame oil, to coat
- salt to taste
- 1. Cut each bok coy in half lengthwise, leaving the core intact so that the leaves stay together
- 2. Rinse very thoroughly under water so that dirt is removed from inside the stems
- 3. Place in a large bowl with enough sesame oil to just coat and salt to taste. Toss.
- 4. Spread on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- 5. Place in a 350°F oven for about 15 minutes or until the leaves are crisp (but not burnt) and the stems are tender but still have crunch.