- ¼ cup skin-on almonds 2 large or 3 medium tomatoes, sliced 3 sprigs thyme 3 garlic cloves. crushed
- 2 large or 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 3 garlic cloves. crushed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups Creamy Hummus with Cumin
- ¼ cup very coarsely chopped cilantro
- Nigella seeds (for serving)
Preheat oven to 350°. Toast almonds on a rimmed baking sheet, tossing once, until slightly darkened in color and fragrant, 7–10 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely chop. Reduce oven temperature to 250°.
Drizzle a baking sheet with 1 tbsp oil. Add tomato slices, thyme, and garlic, drizzle a bit more oil on top season with salt. Roast until tomatoes are softened and shriveled but not mushy, 45 minutes; pluck out thyme and garlic and discard (makes about 2¼ cups).
Spread hummus on a plate and top with about 1 cup roasted tomatoes (reserve remaining tomatoes for another use). Drizzle with remaining 3 Tbsp. oil and top with cilantro and toasted almonds. Sprinkle with nigella seeds.