- 1/2 of large kohlrabi or 1 whole medium sized (about 1 2/3lbs)
- 1/3 cup thick yogurt
- 5 tbsp sour cream or plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp soft goat or mascarpone cheese
- 1 small clove garlic , smashed
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely minced fresh mint , cilantro or parsley
- 1 tsp dried mint
- salt and pepper
Peel the kohlrabi, cut into 2/3-inch dice and put in a large mixing bowl. Set aside and make the dressing.
Put the yogurt, sour cream, goat or mascarpone cheese, garlic, lemon huice and olive oil in a medium bowl. Add 1/3 tsp salt and a healthy grind of pepper and whisk until smooth.
Add the dressing to the kohlrabi followed by the fresh and dried mint, gently stir and place into a serving dish