Moroccan Carrot Salad
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 1 lb carrots , sliced into 1/4 inch rounds (about 6 carrots)
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cayenne (chopped or ground), to taste
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme or marjoram
Toss carrots in olive oil and spread on a baking sheet.
Roast in a 350â°F oven for 35 minutes until tender but not mushy. Place in a bowl and toss with cumin, garlic, salt, cayenne and marjoram.
Garnish with parsley.
Taste for seasoning and serve