- 1 bunch kale, removed from stems and sliced thinly
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small or half large red or sweet onion, sliced thinly
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt
Put kale and salt into a medium sized bowl and use your hands to gently rub the kale leaves and salt together. Do this for about 1-2 minutes until the kale starts to soften. Toss to thoroughly coat. Let the kale sit while you prep your peppers, onion and tomato
Add veggies to the kale then sprinkle with feta.
Put olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice into a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add to salad and toss to coat thoroughly. Add a sprinkle of black pepper and toss again. Taste for salt and seasoning and serve.