Miso Caesar dressing:
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 1/4 cup organic red or white miso paste
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 large bunch lacinato or curly kale, stemmed, leaves finely chopped and massaged well (using clean hands, massage kale for 5 minutes to slightly wilt)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds or diced apple
- 1 watermelon radish, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced into half-moons
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled, and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons gomashio or hemp seeds
- Furikake or nori seaweed (optional)
In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing until well combined.
Add the finely chopped lacinato kale, pomegranate, and radish and toss well to combine with the dressing.
To serve, plate up your salad into serving bowls and top with cubed avocado, toasted sesame seeds or hemp seeds, and furikake or nori, if desired.
Adapted from epicurious.com