Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 ½ cups kohlrabi , thinly sliced and cut into matchsticks
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 2 cups watermelon radish , cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 cups peeled , cored, and thinly sliced apples
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons ground caraway seeds
- 1½ cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Salt to taste
Place the kophlrabi, carrots, radish and apples in a bowl.
In a separate small bowl, whisk together the oil, caraway, buttermilk, sugar, and vinegar.
Pour the marinade over the vegetables and toss thoroughly.
Add salt to taste just before serving