Easy Stir-Fried Chinese Cabbage
- 1/2 head of Chinese cabbage , cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 medium onion , diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger , minced
- 2-3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed chili pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat olive oil in a large skillet until shimmering. Add onion, ginger, garlic and chili pepper and sauté 1 minute.
Add Chinese Cabbage. Sauté 1 minute then add remaining ingredients.
Sauté until the cabbage is tender and juices are evaporated.
Serve over rice or rice noodles.
Add other veggies (such as broccoli, carrots, onion, squash....) to this recipe for a lovely mixed winter vegetable stir-fry.