Roasted Kohlrabi and Acorn Squash
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 2 medium kohlrabi
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 acorn squash , seeded and cut into 1 inches cubes (don't
- bother trying to peel it)
Put oven rack just below middle position and put baking pan on rack, then preheat oven to 450Â°F.
Trim and peel kohlrabi, then cut into 3/4-inch pieces.
Toss kohlrabi with squash, oil, thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Transfer to preheated pan in oven and roast until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, about 45 minutes total.
Transfer to a dish and serve