Herb-Roasted Eggplant with Tomatoes and Feta
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 1 1 3/4- pound eggplant , cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 medium tomatoes , cored, quartered lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
Place eggplant and tomatoes on rimmed baking sheet; toss with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons oregano, salt, and pepper.
Roast until eggplant is tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 40
Transfer eggplant and tomatoes to platter.
Sprinkle with feta and 2 teaspoons oregano and serve.