The Best Kale Salad
- 6 cups kale torn and washed
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
Toppings (use any amount you want, but these are my rough estimates)
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- ½ avocado cubed
- carrot ribbons from 1 carrot
- ¼ cup shredded napa or other cabbage
- ¼ cup hulled hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon black or white sesame seeds optional
Cut kale in ribbons or tear into small pieces. Massage with a 1/4 tsp salt in a large bowl for about 2 minutes.
Add dressing and lightly combine. Add toppings and toss to combine.
In a medium-size bowl add all the dressing ingredients and whisk until fully combined and smooth.