Fresh Celeriac Salad
- 1 large bulb celeriac , peeled and trimmed
- 1 large carrot , washed
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds , toasted
- 3 tbsp pecans or walnuts , toasted and roughly chopped
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley , optional
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Grate celeriac and carrot and toss in a large bowl. Add sunflower seeds, walnuts and chopped parsley.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss.
Make dressing by whisking all dressing ingredients together. Pour over grated vegetables, toss and serve!
Hint: Add one half or a whole chopped apple to the salad for a sweet kick!