Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 6 -8
- 1/2 green or purple cabbage , thinly sliced
- 2 carrots , washed and grated
- 1 watermelon radish , washed and grated
- 2 tbsp red or sweet onion , minced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime peel , grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika or Ancho chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds , toasted and ground
Toss veggies together in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine lime juice, lime peel, mayonnaise, yogurt, honey, paprika, salt and cumin.
Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
Add dressing to veggies and toss until well coated.