Stir Fried Bok Choy & Red Pepper
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 medium onion , sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 2 bunches bok choy , sliced
- 1 red pepper , seeded and sliced into ¼-inch slices
- 1/2 hot pepper , seeded and minced (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce
Add vegetable oil and sesame oil to a wok or large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the red pepper, hot pepper, onions, and garlic, stirring constantly.
When the onions are translucent and turning golden, add the bok
choy and red pepper.
Continue to stir-fry for 1 minute, then add the soy sauce.
Cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the greens have turned dark green.