Asparagus and Radish Salad
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- ½ pound asparagus , thinly sliced
- ½ apple , thinly sliced
- 4 radishes , thinly sliced
- Parmesan cheese , small chunks for garnish
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Salt , to taste
- Pepper , to taste
Using a mandolin or a very sharp knife, slice the vegetables very thinly into bite size pieces.
Put all of the vegetables in a salad bowl and toss to combine.
Place the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and sugar in a small bowl and mix it with a whisk.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to combine.
Add the chunks of parmesan and gently stir them into the salad.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.