Sesame Kale Salad
Servings 2 -4 as a side
- 1/2 pound of kale leaves , stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1 kohlrabi , peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
In a small bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce and vinegar until completely emulsified.
Set aside at room temperature.
In a larger mixing bowl, place kale and kohlrabi. Drizzle in dressing and mix the greens and dressing thoroughly.
Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and mix once more until evenly distributed. Cover bowl with its lid or well fitting plastic wrap. Chill for 4 hours to overnight. Enjoy!