Spanish Watermelon Gazpacho
- 7 cups watermelon , seeded and finely diced
- 1 medium cucumber , finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper , finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil , chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley , or cilantro chopped
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium onion , minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- pinch of pepper
Mix all ingredients together. Take one or two cups of the mix and add it to a separate bowl.
Puree the rest. You might have to do this in batches.
Combine the pureed mix with the chopped mix you set aside. Season to taste with salt, vinegar and maybe a tiny bit of pepper.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.