DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand on baking sheets at room temperature. Rewarm potatoes in 425Â°F oven 10 minutes.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- Vegetable oil
- 3 pounds 1- to 1 1/2-inch-diameter mixed unpeeled red-skinned and white-skinned potatoes , cut into 3/4-inch-wide wedges
Position 1 rack in top third of oven and 1 rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 425Â°F.
Grease a large rimmed baking sheet with oil.
Whisk mustard, olive oil, butter, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, lemon peel, and salt in large bowl to blend.
Sprinkle generously with freshly ground black pepper
and toss to coat.
Place potatoes on prepared baking sheet, leaving any excess mustard mixture behind in bowl.
Spread potatoes in single layer.
Roast potatoes 20 minutes.
Reverse baking sheets and roast until potatoes are crusty outside and tender inside, turning occasionally, about 25 minutes longer.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.