Spicy Garlic Roasted Broccoli with Lemon, Pine Nuts, and Grana Padano
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 large Broccoli
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic , thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Flakes
- Half of a Lemon
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Grano Padano Cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons Pine Nuts , walnuts or almonds, toasted
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Trim broccoli into florets, peel stem and slice into thick chunks.
Spread broccoli on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil. Toss with olive oil, chili flakes, garlic, salt and pepper.
Roast until crisp tender, around 15 minutes.
Move broccoli to a serving bowl.
Squeeze lemon over the top, scatter pine nuts, and shave or grate cheese onto the broccoli.