Baked Parsnip Fries with Rosemary
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 2 1/2 pounds parsnips or carrots , peeled, cut into about 3 x 1/2" strips
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary , plus 5 sprigs rosemary
- 1 large garlic clove , minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt , freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more) ground cumin
Preheat oven to 450Â°F. Mix parsnips, chopped rosemary, garlic, and oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread out in a single layer. Scatter rosemary sprigs over.
Roast for 10 minutes; turn parsnips and roast until parsnips are tender and browned in spots, 10"“15 minutes longer. Crumble leaves from rosemary sprigs over; discard stems and toss to coat. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon cumin over. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and more cumin, if desired.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.