Beet Salad with Ginger Dressing
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2 pounds beets , scrubbed and halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios , toasted and chopped
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Wrap beets in parchment-lined foil and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
Roast until tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
Let cool briefly, then remove skins. Cut into 3/4- inch wedges.
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and ginger; season with salt and pepper.
Toss beets in dressing and sprinkle with pistachios.