Spring Salad with Lemon-Yogurt Dressing
Prep Time 25 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley , mint or dill
- 4 tbsp olive oil or canola oil
- 4 tbsp cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove , pressed
- Fine sea salt
- 4 cups lettuce mix or coarsely chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup spring turnip , cubed
- 1 avocado , halved, pitted, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced bok choy
- 1 cup peeled kohlrabi , cubed
- 3/4 cup canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 3/4 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl. Season dressing to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Salad: Toss lettuce and next 8 ingredients in large bowl.
Add dressing and toss to coat. Divide salad among plates; sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.