- ¼ cup mayonnaise (or 1/3 cup of plain yoghurt)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 giant kohlrabi trimmed , peeled, and julienned
- 2 carrots , julienned
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add the kohlrabi and carrot and toss to coat.
Season to taste with salt and pepper, transfer to a serving bowl, and serve immediately.
Note: If you have Chinese cabbage left in your fridge, it makes a great addition to this slaw. Also great to add a little chopped red onion.