Warm Roasted Potato Salad
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings 6 -8
- 3 lb potatoes , cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp red wine or sherry vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cups arugula or mustard greens
In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil and salt. spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 425 degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until browned, crisp and tender.
Meanwhile, to prepare dressing, in a large bowl combine vinegar, garlic, salt and mustard.
Whisk in oil. Stir in parsley.
Add hot potatoes to dressing and toss.
Serve warm or at room temperature on a bed of arugula or mustard greens.