Roasted Squash with Sweet Chili and Lime Sauce
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 3 -4
- 1 medium to large winter squash , any type, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 11/2 tbsp salt
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet Thai chili sauce or hot red pepper jelly
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/2 tsp roasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro or parsley , chopped
In a large bowl, toss squash with olive oil and salt.
Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine sweet chili sauce, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, sesame oil and cilantro.
Spoon dressing over squash and toss gently.
Serve hot or at room temperature.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.